Your goal is to stay ahead of the competition. You’ve heard that today’s consumers care more and more about employee welfare and safety. Now to convince your customers, you need to show your commitment to ethical and social business practices.
To help you achieve this goal, SQFI has created the Fundamental Factors for Social Responsibility (F2SR) Program.
The SQFI F2SR program is designed to help you protect your brand by demonstrating that your organization understands and controls their impact on social management and employee health and safety.
- The focus of F2SR is on Social Management, Occupational Health and Safety Management and the regulatory compliance related to these topics.
- Developed to assist organizations in building a foundation to address the wide range of corporate social responsibility challenges facing today’s supply chain.
- References multiple international codes and retailer standards with similar requirements.
- Optimize resources through an analysis of the supply chain
- Created in response to the growing consumer awareness of employee welfare and safety.
- ANSI/ANAB Accredited to ISO/IEC 17021, ensuring a transparent, independent, third-party audit approach.
- Improve your brand’s reputation by demonstrating your commitment to sustainably produced goods
- Mitigate risk through evaluation of your operations and those of your supply chain
- Allows you to be one step ahead of competitors in today’s prosumer world
- Provide a safer working environment and improves employee satisfaction and retention.
- Increase profitability through efficiency and cost reductions.
- Improve employee engagement, performance, morale and welfare